Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

What do I do all day?

Most days, at least, or at least especially lately I feel like I don't do anything all day.

I am going to chronicle my day here just to see if I truly didn't do anything.

The last 24 hours:

6PM Wed - making dinner  Frozen Raviolis, steamed broccii, garlic bread

6:30PM serving/eating dinner

7PM escape to my room for a few minutes to do the puzzle

7:10PM Jonathon comes into the room and wants to talk about really deep stuff

8PM  Fix the kids ice cream

8:30PM  Start bedtime routine, do chores, load the dishes

9:30PM  lay down with AJ and fall asleep

10 something PM go and get in my own bed

sometime in the night:  AJ comes into bed with me

5:07AM  AJ wants to nurse - fight him about that until about

6AM  nurse AJ for a few minutes and then got up

6:15AM be followed around by AJ being mad at me because I wouldn't nurse him more, or I gave him the wrong cup with his milk in it or the wrong lid or the wrong straw.

6:45AM  get into a serious discussion with Jonathon about groceries and money

7:10AM Jonathon leaves for work - I don't know what I do, probably drink coffee, avoid AJ and look at my phone.

7:45AM started to make pancakes but realized I didn't have the ingredients so I just made a big batch of the dry part, I also made syrup.  I made oatmeal as a 2nd choice.

I really have no idea what happened between then and 9AM.  I remember it was 9A when I was finally making Ellie get out of bed, had all the kids get dressed and start chores.

Then I got on the phone with DSS, was on hold for 45 minutes and then talked to the lady for about 30.

Kids were doing school, I changed AJ's diaper and worked on lesson goals for our fall session of school.

10:50 I was off the phone and Isaac was doing ETC and said it was time for their break so I sent them all outside.

The were outside for about 4 minutes before Journey was back in because she stepped in chicken poop.  I was cleaning up the kitchen. I warmed up some left over meatballs, made some PBJ's and put out chips and salsa for lunch.

Noon:  they ate and then cleaned up - they had destroyed the living room at some point that morning.

A little after 1PM I left with the middle 3 and we went to the library and speech.  E and I did some school work while at speech.

3:15 I was home and AJ was a sleep so I laid down until 4:30.  Journey kept coming into the room though.

Again -no idea what happened then.  I went out and feed the chickens, gathered the eggs and shut them in for the night.

6PM - started dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment