Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Working on it

Amie is working on it, nothing new there.

I am going to take a Facebook break.  I need you to work for it if you want to stay caught up with me.  ;)  I need a little less info coming in and a little more space to let me come out.  To figure out what is really worth it, to realize what really matters.

I am planning to do that here.

It has been a long time since I have blogged regularly.  Blogging, letting me be out there has had some negative results in my life.  It is sad.  It is real though.  I think that is the part of me that makes people struggle with me.

I won't bullshit you.

I won't fit in your box.

I will mess up and be honest about it, eventually.

I will do stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I will be proud.

and I will expect the people that are around me to treat me with respect and honesty.

For that I will respect them, be honest with them, serve them, and love them.

(I am sure I will have to love some people that won't do those things for me, but I won't suffer them to take those things from me)

I also want to write.

So, I will.

I really hope that people will comment, even though it is a little more trouble to do so than with FB, I hope that those that I love and respect will share with me about what is really disposable in this life, and what isn't.  I hope that those with more experience than I will share that with me, because I need it.  I hope that this life-long search garners results.  I hope that I don't take this journey alone.

Actually I know that I don't.   I have God,  a wonderful husband and amazing children, my Mom, my dearest family and friends, and my church, these things I know are really worth it.  I will continue to the search about how this looks and where these things belong in my life.

That is my warning - take heed.


1 comment:

  1. I thought I would leave you a comment on your first post. :) I love this pic of Ellie holding AJ's hand, while AJ has that look of (to quote his mother): I won't bullshit you.
    Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete