Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day light savings time

I couldn't quite put it into disposable or worth it - It is really messing with me though.  It might also have to do with the fact that AJ was waking up at 5:30A every morning, or earlier, and this morning woke up at 4:30A thinking, of course, that it was 5:30A.  I dragged myself out of bed at around 5 and turned on the TV for him.  I hate doing that but it is what it is.  I am tried.  I could go to sleep now, I think that it is almost my kids' bedtime but it actually isn't.

I am glad that it will be light when Jonathon and I start leaving for work together in the morning in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, it is messing with me too! I keep falling asleep so early and waking up early too. I don't remember ever having a problem at all, just more like regret of not making use of the extra hour. Not this year man! It's weird but good I guess. And man that was weird to hear you say "leaving for work together"! haha!! That should be interesting! Guess that means your mom is coming soon. It'll be fun times for the Lobers, rolling in all the dough you'll be making! :)

    ReplyDelete